Android Developer Job Brief
An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
Android Developer Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Android Developer Skills
- Android foundations. The most basic building block of Android development is a programming language.
- Android interactivity.
- Android UI.
- Implementing navigation.
- Android testing.
- Working with data.
- Firebase on Android.